Pull pressure sensor characteristics
Sources: | Date:
characteristic(1) Linearity: refers to the degree to which the actual relationship curve between sensor output and input deviates from the fitted straight line. It is defined as the ratio of the maximum deviation between the actual characteristic curv…
(1) Linearity: refers to the degree to which the actual relationship curve between sensor output and input deviates from the fitted straight line. It is defined as the ratio of the maximum deviation between the actual characteristic curve and the fitted straight line in the full-scale range to the full-scale output value.
(2) Sensitivity: Sensitivity is an important indicator of the static characteristics of the sensor. It is defined as the ratio of the increment of the output quantity to the corresponding increment of the input quantity that caused the increment. Let S denote sensitivity.
(3) Hysteresis: The phenomenon that the sensor's input and output characteristic curves do not coincide during the change of input quantity from small to large (positive stroke) and from large to small (reverse stroke) becomes hysteresis. For input signals of the same size, the positive and negative stroke output signals of the sensor are not equal, and this difference is called the hysteresis difference.
(4) Repeatability: Repeatability refers to the degree of inconsistency of the characteristic curve obtained when the sensor changes the full range several times in the same direction in the same direction.
(5) Drift: The drift of the sensor means that the output of the sensor changes with time when the input is constant. This phenomenon is called drift. There are two reasons for drift: one is the structural parameters of the sensor itself; the other is the surrounding environment (such as temperature, humidity, etc.).
A few days ago, Tesla CEO Elon Musk bombarded the technical limitations of lidar as a sensor for self-driving cars on the company’s self-dri…
The weighing module industry market survey report is to use scientific methods to purposefully and systematically collect, record and organiz…
In the current technology industry, a variety of electronic systems and mechanical systems will use various weighing devices, and the most im…
At present, and even in the next few decades, sensors are listed as the top 10 technology products that affect and change the world economy a…
At present, load cells have already penetrated into a wide range of fields such as industrial production, space development, ocean exploratio…
In the combined strain pressure sensor, elastic sensitive elements can be divided into sensing elements and elastic strain elements. The sens…